FastCheck Forum Index FastCheck
Get notified when you receive new emails!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FastCheck 0.0.2.0 crashes when attempting to suspend...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mendi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: FastCheck 0.0.2.0 crashes when attempting to suspend... Reply with quote

Thank you for developing such a great application...I only installed it a few days ago, but I love it (I donated $20 for your great effort! Is that sufficient?).

Sometimes I am connected to a secure network (which blocks any other internet activity while the session is open) and when I notice that FastCheck is trying to get info from the Web (FastCheck's taskbar icon shows an animated circle) I right click on the icon and left-click "Suspend Checking" to temporarily disable FastCheck. That results in a crash and FastCheck gets shut down by Windows XP. Is this to be expected or is this a bug?

As long as I remember to suspend FastCheck before connecting to the secure network it's not a big deal - so don't stress about it...just wanted to let you know.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help or you need more information.

Thanks again for the great utility!
________
SV650

Last edited by Mendi on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
eric_thiebaut
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your donation Mendi, that's much appreciated and will help keep the site up!

For the crash, I didn't know. I'm going to have a look at it...

Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FastCheck Forum Index -> FastCheck All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: